When you first visit Sweet Tooth it’s very important to us because that marks the beginning of our relationship with you and your family. At your first visit to our dental office, we will need to get background info and any previous dental medical history that you and your children have.
- NEW PATIENT PACKET: You can access and download the New Patient Packet here:
You can help to expedite your children’s first appointment by downloading, printing a copy and filling out the forms in our New Patient Packet before their appointment. In order for these documents to be viewed or printed, you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer if you don’t already. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader here: Adobe Acrobat Reader
- GET TO KNOW US: When your child steps into our kid-friendly dental office, they will be introduced to our dental team, as well as be given time to get to know their doctor.
- GET TO KNOW YOU: During our first visit, our team and Dr. Bashara will review your children’s medical histories and discuss their daily eating, brushing, and flossing habits. One of the goals of the first dental visit is to inspire them to want to enjoy having healthy teeth and a beautiful smile. We absolutely love all children and turn the educational experience into a fun and exciting one!
- HOLD MY HAND THIS TIME: You are invited to be with your child during their initial examination. But you may find this interesting. Scientific studies and our own professional experiences have revealed that most kids over the age of three actually react in a more positive manner when they are permitted to experience the entire dental visit on their own. Because of this, we suggest you to allow your child to accompany our team through the dental experience with future visits. Our team is highly experienced in helping children to overcome anxiety and dental fear.
- RECEPTION ROOM: To make sure things go smoothly and that everyone is safe, we ask that the other children who aren’t being treated at the moment to stay and play in our amazing reception room with your adult supervision.